Infinite reach skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Corvex

May 25, 2024
Hello,

I am trying to find a way to give myself a set amount of reach through a command like /reach 10, but I do not know how to change the players reach using skript, could someone please tell me how or write a skript for me?

This is unchangeable through server plugins. But you could fake it using on left click but only for attacking.

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to give myself a set amount of reach through a command like /reach 10, but I do not know how to change the players reach using skript, could someone please tell me how or write a skript for me?
It is not possible to change the maximum reach through a plugin like @Gryphon2029 said. However, I’m pretty sure if you would like to change the reach server-wide it’s somewhere in server.properties