Help with certain tools

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Chichi

Sep 15, 2023
I am wondering and need to find how to set block to a certain {whateverthenameis}
Since I am looking for a skript that when I left click any blocks corresponding to {whateverthenameis} it gives the player an item
Here are my problems, I am not able to add a block to {whateverthenameis} nor am I able to set them to that with a command
I would like to get /setblockdrop and for 15 seconds any player with permission can set any block they right click to {whateverthenameis} and when they get left clicked by players without permission it gives them an item

On command /setblockdrop :
trigger:
( yes that only what I have )

Easy.

Code:
set {_block} to targeted block
give {_block} to player

I did not check for errors, but it's genuinely as easy as that.

Reactions: Chichi
wait
uhm...
how do i make that for the next 15 minutes the person to right click any block with permission sets the block to {_block}

wait
uhm...
how do i make that for the next 15 minutes the person to right click any block with permission sets the block to {_block}
Uh, I don't quite understand. Please send more code so I can actually help you.

So i am not really good at skripting but basically here is more context I want players in my server to be able that when they left click a block that is set to {_block}
it gives them an item

But I want a command that the person with permissions can acutally set those block to {_block}

Code:
on left click:
    if targeted block is {_block}:
        give 1 of {_block} to player

So I thought what if I add a command /setblockdrop and on trigger of this command for the next 15 seconds the player who triggered that command any block they right click is set to {_block}

So I thought what if I add a command /setblockdrop and on trigger of this command for the next 15 seconds the player who triggered that command any block they right click is set to {_block}
Ah, ok.

If you can give me a complete idea of the server, I can code it for you. I have done things like this before. Very simple.

Alright, uhum, here we go ; I am trying to make a certain type of gen and whatnot, whenever a player not owner of manager left click on a block set to {_block} it gives them a certain item ( lets just say wool block and ill change it ). But I also want to be able to select any block whatsoever so its not every block that is a wool block that can do that, I want only the blocks set to {_block} that can make that happen. So I want the owner / manager and only them to be able to access a command to whenever they do /addblockdrop for the next 15 seconds any block they right click can be set to {_block} so then players can interact with it I also want that whenever they do /resetblockdrop all blocks set to {_block} can be removed / reset.,

Alright, uhum, here we go ; I am trying to make a certain type of gen and whatnot, whenever a player not owner of manager left click on a block set to {_block} it gives them a certain item ( lets just say wool block and ill change it ). But I also want to be able to select any block whatsoever so its not every block that is a wool block that can do that, I want only the blocks set to {_block} that can make that happen. So I want the owner / manager and only them to be able to access a command to whenever they do /addblockdrop for the next 15 seconds any block they right click can be set to {_block} so then players can interact with it I also want that whenever they do /resetblockdrop all blocks set to {_block} can be removed / reset.,
Is it possible
And are you able to do it / do you understand

Interesting, interesting. The final product might not be exactly that (bc it's kinda hard to understand), but I gotchu. Gimme like 10-15 mins.

Interesting, interesting. The final product might not be exactly that (bc it's kinda hard to understand), but I gotchu. Gimme like 10-15 mins.
alrighty but if it doesnt work as i want may i ask for a few modifications then ?