Help Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zikye

Apr 24, 2019
English Version:

Hi, I'm creating this script and I need a little help.

options:
Portal: end portal frame

on load:
register new shapeless for {@Portal} of unbreaking 3 named "& 5Portal" using ender eye, ender eye, end crystal, obsidian, obsidian, obsidian, obsidian, ender eye, ender eye

I need to know if there is any way that crafting creates a fixed form on the crafting table and that it can only be crafted with the items with names (personalized) and with enchantments in the items such as:

ender eye (eye for portal)
end crystal (crystal for portal).

Versión en español:

Hola buenas, estoy creando está skript y necesito un poco de ayuda.

options:
Portal: end portal frame

on load:
register new shapeless recipe for {@Portal} of unbreaking 3 named "&5Portal" using ender eye, ender eye, end crystal, obsidian, obsidian, obsidian, obsidian, ender eye, ender eye

Necesito saber si ahí alguna forma de que el crafteo se cree una forma fija en la mesa de crafteo y que solo se pueda craftear con los items con nombres (personalizados) y con encantamientos en el los ítems como por ejemplo:

ender eye (ojo para portal)
end crystal (crystal para portal).

Status
Not open for further replies.