Giving the player dyed a hex color

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

etheboi_

Nov 9, 2023
So my line of code says:
Code:
give player a leather chestplate dyed "##910000" named "&c&lDrRands Chestplate" with nbt compound "{Unbreakable:1b}"
but it shows the error saying that it is not an item or an item type. Please can someone help me fix this!

Edit: I have SkBee and SkQery installed

well you need to say it was dyed with a red dye, as putting the hex won't work. try this:

Code:
give player a leather chestplate dyed red named "&c&lDrRands Chestplate" with nbt compound "{Unbreakable:1b}"

You will have to make a variable with the armor, then dye it. You will also have to use RGB color formatting, not hex.

Code:
set {_} to unbreakable leather chestplate named "&c&lDrRands Chestplate"
dye {_} (145, 0, 0)
give {_} to player

You can get RGB color codes by using any color picker, like this one. Just copy the RGB color on the bottom left below the HEX one, then paste it in between the parenthesis in your Skript.