give me your skript ideas!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

cpn8

Mar 5, 2024
You momma
hello, as a uncreative developer i would like some ideas to skript to expand my skripting knowledge
- can be anything
- not a full server
-i wont be able to repsond or make the skrip till 11:00 tomorrow gmt-8

• Love
Reactions: heatsyt
Make a stick you can select two corners and then a direction and all the blocks between them will start moving like a moving platform in that direction. This makes for a bunch of different solutions with metadata tags, variables, vectors, block displays, etc.

Could you please do a skript (crate system) which after rightclicking on something (e.g. jukebox) with key, opens dispenser gui, and at the centre (slot 4) there is a rolling system (different items from list starting to show in the random way), and after 5 seconds there appear a last item from rolling, and player gets it.
I'm gonna send you a quick video. I'll be very greatful if you could helped me. I don't even need the whole skript, just the rolling animation, but what's important, that everytime player opens crate there is a different drop.

Here an example on YouTube to better understand my idea:

Could you please do a skript (crate system) which after rightclicking on something (e.g. jukebox) with key, opens dispenser gui, and at the centre (slot 4) there is a rolling system (different items from list starting to show in the random way), and after 5 seconds there appear a last item from rolling, and player gets it.
I'm gonna send you a quick video. I'll be very greatful if you could helped me. I don't even need the whole skript, just the rolling animation, but what's important, that everytime player opens crate there is a different drop.

There are dozens of plugins that do this way easier than a skript normally would. Why not just use one of those?

Hey this is a amazing crate system and i've made one similar to this but it might take a while because i'm not currently home,im accepting more ideas also

Hey this is a amazing crate system and i've made one similar to this but it might take a while because i'm not currently home,im accepting more ideas also
thank you so much, you've made my day; i'm going to wait patiently for the result

Last edited:
hello, as a uncreative developer i would like some ideas to skript to expand my skripting knowledge
- can be anything
- not a full server
-i wont be able to repsond or make the skrip till 11:00 tomorrow gmt-8
I’ve done this challenge before but my final code was still a little buggy. The idea is to recreate Wordle using only Skript (And Skript addons). I’m curious to see what other devs can come up with for this challenge!