console executing command wont work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

popomoka

Oct 7, 2023
hi, im using skript (Version 2.6) on Minecraft version 1.19.4 and this is my problem (i simplified it to focus on the problem):

1696708584860.png

when i jump i recive the "hi" message but the barrel do not place itself. I know that the "set block at position (53.5, 37.5, 3.5) to barrel" works because when i execute the command in the chat it's working. i really need the command to be executed by the console for cheating issue. can someone help? thanks!

console commands dont use / and this is a bad way to do it, move everything in the command to a function instead

hi, im using skript (Version 2.6) on Minecraft version 1.19.4 and this is my problem (i simplified it to focus on the problem):

View attachment 7925

when i jump i recive the "hi" message but the barrel do not place itself. I know that the "set block at position (53.5, 37.5, 3.5) to barrel" works because when i execute the command in the chat it's working. i really need the command to be executed by the console for cheating issue. can someone help? thanks!
Hello, i saw your problem was solved but still not answered, you can make the console execute commands by
Code:
on death of player:
    cancel event
    make console execute command "/gamemode spectator %victim%"

This is an example but mostly in skript you dont need to use console commands.
Code:
on death of player:
    cancel event
    set victim's gamemode to spectator

Same stands with the player

Code:
on death of player:
    cancel event
    make player execute command "/whisper %attacker% Wow you killed me"

Hello,
you can make the console execute commands by doing
JavaScript: