CMI Placeholders

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Ashey_Gamer

May 22, 2024
so im making a /setprefix command and im trying to add the servers current rank prefix to the chat format with a cmi placeholder but it seems its not detecting and just appears as '<none>'. Ive tried many different variations any help?

set the chat format to "%{cmi_user_prefix}%&8|&7%{_prefix}% &7%player%&8: &f%message%"

could be because its a global variable. also I think you need to change over to player's name instead of just player.

Reactions: Ashey_Gamer
error solved, CMI placeholders apparently don't work in skript ( well didnt on our server) here was my resolution

set the chat format to "%formatted player's prefix%&8|%formatted {_prefix}% &f%player%&8→ &f%message%"

thanks for the support anyway!

I mean the placeholders should work if they use papi. Thats just not how you use them in skript