Clicker server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats

Oct 24, 2022
I have a scoreboard with balance for my clicker server (here is the skript for it)

function formatNum(n: number) :: string:
set {_l::*} to split "k,M,B,T,qd,Qn,sx,Sp,O,N,de,Ud,DD,tdD,qdD,QnD,sxD,SpD,OcD,NvD,Vgn,UVg,DVg,TVg,qtV,QnV,SeV,SPG,OVG,NVGTGN,UTG,DTG,tsTG,qtTG,QnTG,ssTG,SpTG,OcTG,NoTG,QdDR,uQDR,dQDR,tQDR,qdQDR,QnQDR,sxQDR,SpQDR,OQDDr,NQDDr,qQGNT,uQGNT,dQGNT,tQGNT,QnQGNT,sxQGNT,SpQGNT,OQQGNT,NQQGNT,SXGNTL,USXGNTL,DSXGNTL,TSXGNTL,QTSXGNTL,QNSXGNTL,SXSXGNTL,SPSXGNTL,OSXGNTL,NVSXGNTL,SPTGNTL,USPTGNTL,DSPTGNTL,TSPTGNTL,QTSPTGNTL,QNSPTGNTL,SXSPTGNTL,SPSPTGNTL,OSPTGNTL,NVSPTGNTL,OTGNTL,UOTGNTL,DOTGNTL,TOTGNTL,QTOTGNTL,QNOTGNTL,SXOTGNTL,SPOTGNTL,OTOTGNTL,NVOTGNTL,NONGNTL,UNONGNTL,DNONGNTL,TNONGNTL,QTNONGNTL,QNNONGNTL,SXNONGNTL,SPNONGNTL,OTNONGNTL,NONONGNTL,CENT" at ","
set {_i} to min(floor(log({_n})/3), size of {_l::*})
return "%{_n}%" if {_i} <= 0
set {_i2} to 1000^{_i}
return "%{_n}/{_i2}%%{_l::%{_i}%}%"

function reloadScoreBoard(p: player):
set title of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "CatTestingC"

set line 11 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted " "

set line 10 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted " &lPLAYER"

set line 9 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "Balance %formatNum({balance::%{_p}'s uuid%})%"

set line 8 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "BPC %formatNum({bpc::%{_p}'s uuid%})%"

set line 7 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "Level %formatNum({level::%{_p}'s uuid%})%"

set line 6 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted " "

set line 5 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted " &lCatTestingC"

set line 4 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "Players %size of all players%/10"

set line 3 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "TPS %tps from the last minute%"

set line 2 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "Joins %size of offline players%"

set line 1 of {_p}'s scoreboard to formatted "&oCatTestingC.Minehut.gg"

on join:
while player is online:
reloadScoreBoard(player)
wait 10 ticks

But I dont know how to create a shop for this, how do i make one? If its possible, can someone please make one for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.