Solved Changing all enchantment levels

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Xhield12

Jul 23, 2023
Hi, a bit new here. I was wondering if there was some way where I could change the enchantment levels of an item

example:
command /enchantbuff <int>:
trigger:
set the applied enchantments to #This is where I try to get the levels of all the enchantments on the item to add them by argument 1

So, after a bit of head scratching, I turned to the forums. Please help me solve this issue
EDIT: I also need help with potions doing the same thing
example:
command /effectbuff <int>
trigger:

add potion effect of active potion effects of the player of tier argument 1 plus the amplifier of the active potion effects of the player to potion effects of event-player

Last edited:
You can loop enchants of an item with `loop enchantments of player's tool:`

Then, you can get the enchantment level with `level of loop-value on player's tool`

You can then add one to that.

You can loop enchants of an item with `loop enchantments of player's tool:`

Then, you can get the enchantment level with `level of loop-value on player's tool`

You can then add one to that.
That doesnt work, console says "loop-value is not an item"