Blast Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Ratnobrade

Sep 10, 2022
So I am trying to make a skript where when you break a block it breaks surrounding blocks using the player's tool.

I am trying to make it so the player actually breaks certain blocks instead of it just using the tool of the player. I have some other skripts that wouldn't work if it just broke the blocks.

I tried something, like:
on break:
event-block is stone:
loop all blocks in radius 1 of event-block
break loop-block naturally using player's tool
wait 1 tick

This skript works (Uses Skellett) however it does not send any packets or anything that the player broke the looped block. I have been trying to make something, like this work for a bit, and would love to see this working. If anyone knows any solutions that'd be amazing! I'm sure something with a skript addon that uses java code would work, but not sure. And if that is the solution what skript addon should I use for this?

Reactions: AlliSighs
I don’t think this is possible with skript. Try using Java. Unfortunately I only can help you with skript.

Hello,
this should work with skript-reflect but for some reason it is stuck loading the script for me.
SCSS:
on block break:
    {multibreak::%player's uuid%} != true
    event-block = stone
    set {multibreak::%player's uuid%} to true
    loop all blocks in radius 1 of event-block:
        event.getPlayer().breakBlock(event.getBlock())
        wait 1 tick
    clear {multibreak::%player's uuid%}

Hello,
this should work with skript-reflect but for some reason it is stuck loading the script for me.
SCSS:
on block break:
    {multibreak::%player's uuid%} != true
    event-block = stone
    set {multibreak::%player's uuid%} to true
    loop all blocks in radius 1 of event-block:
        event.getPlayer().breakBlock(event.getBlock())
        wait 1 tick
    clear {multibreak::%player's uuid%}
What version are you using? You probably are using v2.3, but there is a new dev version, v2.4-dev or something like that. It should be in the github if you look hard enough (no offense if it offended you).

Yeah, i was using 2.3. Thanks for the tip.
Also what from this could offend me? (lmao)
I just download sreflect really quick from spigot.

I don't think something like that would work as I'm pretty sure it's just trying to break the original block and not the looped blocks. I tested this, and was not sure how to change it to break a looped block. Thank you for the help on this.

If you know how to get it to break looped blocks that's be great though