Solved Any working skript-database addon for 2.8?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

L0v0lup

Feb 19, 2017
Good morning,

i am having quite some trouble getting Skript 2.8 to run. Currently, all major skript-db plugins are outdated. Event the more recent ones such as the one from "Govindas".
Has anyone found a solution or is there a "Patch-Agent" for 2.8 out? Can't find a way to get it to run and all the database addons seem to be dead :/

Oh thank you, that seems to be working.. kind of.
Can i just add one question?
I am using this syntax: sync execute "SELECT * FROM `Settings` WHERE UUID =%uuid of {_p}%" in {DB.sql} and store result in {_Settings::*}.
That worked well on skript-db but doesn't work on SkCrew. According to docs it's correct.
Console tells me "Unknown column 'cc5be6de' in 'where clause'". (So it splits the UUID at the " - " an therefore can't find the UUID :/)

Can you give me a sample prompt?

Oh thank you, that seems to be working.. kind of.
Can i just add one question?
I am using this syntax: sync execute "SELECT * FROM `Settings` WHERE UUID =%uuid of {_p}%" in {DB.sql} and store result in {_Settings::*}.
That worked well on skript-db but doesn't work on SkCrew. According to docs it's correct.
Console tells me "Unknown column 'cc5be6de' in 'where clause'". (So it splits the UUID at the " - " an therefore can't find the UUID :/)

Can you give me a sample prompt?
You need to do '%uuid of {_p}%' as it's a string

Reactions: L0v0lup and lotzy
agree with BaeFell.
As I wrote above, there is no automatic conversion of data types in queries; you must do it yourself. Conventionally, this is how to use the expression 'unsafe %expr%' in Skript-db. In general, use this the same way you would use it in other programming languages when querying relational databases

Last edited:
Reactions: L0v0lup
Oh, Baefell, the legend itself.
Thank you. That was the cause for the problem :emoji_slight_smile: