1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon SkEmail 1.4

Skript addon to send emails

Tags:
  1. More services, bugs fix and update of the description

Alexlew
    In this version, you'll see:
    • Syntax of login changed ==> account|session is now optionnal
    • A lot of new services are available (like yahoo, gmx etc...) as expression
    • Update description of the addon (last one was not good to see, seems to be better now)
    • Added expression author of %emailcreator% and %emailcreator%'s author
    If you have a problem with the login effect, it provides from javax.mail. Just reload your server to make login changes.
    Funck and AlvianMinecraft like this.
  2. New syntaxes, new code, new features!

Alexlew
    Heya, everyone!
    I have the honour to present you the 1.3 version of SkEmail! In this version, many syntaxes have changed such as the login system, the mail service creation system etc.... I therefore invite you to check your code according to the new syntaxes: http://skripthub.net/docs/?addon=SkEmail

Many errors can appear with this version, don't hesitate to report them to me by creating an issue.
    AlvianMinecraft likes this.
  3. Fix and more possibilities!

Alexlew
    I am pleased to introduce you to version 1.2 of SkEmail. Here is what this version adds:
    • The special characters and symbols work in the email and no longer return "????"
    • You can configure your own mail service in the configuration file available in plugins/SkEmail/config.json
    • You can now read the emails in your mailbox via the following syntaxes:
    Code (Skript):
    1. [the] last[ly] [%-integer%] [e]mails [(in|from) [the] [box] [(named|with name)] %-string%]
    2. receiver[s] of...
    Funck and AlvianMinecraft like this.
  4. More services, more options

Alexlew
    This is version 1.1 of SkEmail. This is a version that adds:
    • many additional messaging services
    • the possibility to add several recipients as well as several files to attach.
    • the possibility of using html
    • many more precise errors
    • some fixed bugs
    • a cleaner code
    • the beginning of version 1.2
    Report me all bug you find in Issues please

Infos here:...