Resource icon

Script PermissionSK 1.3.1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hey, im happy. and im think i reach the 100% of PermissionSK. The GUI is now too aviable. If i still some missing, please MSG or Write in disusicon!

Thanks you much for using my Resource.

Btw, im sorry, i need to Upload Zip file, Because if i place into 1 File, Its coming evertime error output. Somethings is wrong with Function. So i need split it up.

How to use GUI? Just enable the GUI with

/psk GUI

Then open GUI with

/psk

I will update maybe soon Video
Hey. Im happy to work contiue on PermissionSK.

So. i added 4 new commands. Maybe look this commands wired. because i have no any idea how should called the commands.

so, the new commands called:

/psk gpset <group> <text>, Create a Prefix for group. *G = Group P = Prefix
/psk gsset <group> <text>, Create a Suffix for group. *G = Group s = Suffix
/psk ppset <player> <text>, create a prefix for Player *P = Player P = Prefix
/psk psset <player> <text>, Create a suffix for player *P = Player S = Suffix

Im currently working contiue on GUI, Who makes very easylier for you to create a Group, Change prefix/Suffix, Adding a new Permission and a lot stuff...
I added now one more API, check if player is in a Group, I made it, because of Request. @PuchiGFX (Chat manager coming soon)

And i added in "/psk list ChisleLP" if player is in group, will it displayed.

upload_2017-7-8_10-33-58.png
I have added now with a Group system. so you don't need put every Player permission.

How? Just add permission to group with following commands:
/psk gadd Owner Manage.Permission

and set now the player to Group with following commands:
/psk set ChisleLP Owner

If you want make player as default. just set empty text there like this
/psk set ChisleLP