You don't like PermissionEX/Groupmanager?
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
You wanna own PermissionSK? No problem.
Here you go!
Manage your permission with skript. Use one API to check if player got permission! VERY EASY!
How check if player has permission?:
- if haspermission(player, "Mod.Helper") is true:
- #For checking Group
- if group(player) is "Owner":
*~~~* News *~~~*
Added finnaly GUI! for enable GUI just enter 1x
then you will recived message, that GUi now aviable. do now
And GUi will open.
Just reamain. The Permission will only working for Skript. Other Plugins example Essentials won't work with it!
* Maybe add Group? (Like PermissoinEX)
* Maybe add Chat Manager? (Prefix/Suffix)
* View if player is in a Group
* Maybe GUI
Added API to check if player is in group
Added List if player is in group.
Added Chat System
Added Prefix/Suffix for Group/Player
Working currently on GUI
Fun facts: Currently 222 Lines only gui.
Fun facts: 75% finished.
Fun facts: im stucking.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script PermissionSK 1.3.1
Manage your selfmade Permission!
- Forget to delete Debugs Jul 30, 2017
- Now GUI aviable, Very easy to see and Manage. Jul 30, 2017
- Chat System added! Jul 23, 2017