- Supported Minecraft Versions
A Skript replacement for the Lockette plugin, this has been a work in progress for some time. I started this project over a year ago and kind of like most people, took a break from Minecraft. I hope everyone enjoys this resource, there are some things that still need tweaking. Please, feel free to request features if you would like to see something added.
What is Lock-IT?
Lock-IT is a skript coded replacement for the popular Lockette plugin https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lockette-uuid-supported.3054/. It's completely customizable.
How to Use Lock-IT?
- Shift + Right Click a chest, door or any item you specified while holding a sign. A sign will be placed on the chest with [Private] on line 1 and your name on line 2. Line 3 and 4 are for friends names or use line 4 for a timer.
- /lockit help - Brings up the help menu
- /lockit fix - Fixes doors that are toggled open
- /lockit [line#] [text] - Edit the lines of Lock-IT signs
- Ease of use
- Simple to modify
- Add any item you want protected
- Add a friend or Everyone to your signs. - Added back in 2.2.1
- Add door timers. (Supports up to 5 seconds)
- No database.
- Full UUID support. - Added back in 2.3.3
- Messages are editable.
- Permissions are editable.