Item2Chat

Script Item2Chat 1.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.14
Item2Chat
I made a script to answer to someone who had this idea. The goal is to adapt a plugin into a script.

The idea:
pxy0.png

Translation: Do the plugin Item2Chat as a Script. It shouldn't be complicated, but I don't know how to do it so here's my idea. Item2Chat is a plugin, and when you put "[item]" in a message, it will replace the code with the name of the item you hold in your hand. Moreover, this plugin has an option so when we pickup an item on the floor, or when you change slot, it sends us in the chat the item we just picked up in our hand.

x2rz.png

- When you pickup an item on the floor, a message in the chat is send to you so you can see what it is, the name (if renamed) and the enchants (if enchanted).
- If you insert "[item]" in a chat message, it will replace this code by the item you hold in your hands, its nickname (if renamed) and enchants (if enchanted).

rsf2.png

No commands are in this script!

rxqi.png

No main Skript AddOn required! This script just requires Skript plugin.
Author
Max094_Reikeb
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Max094_Reikeb