Resource icon

Script ForceRules 2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Skript Version
  1. 2.8
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.20
ForceRules will force your players to accept the server rules

Put your rules command in the config at the top (eg. "/rules")

How to use the /forcerules command:

/forcerules accept
- This will accept the rules

/forcerules deny
- This will deny the rules

/forcerules check <player>
- This will let you check if a player has accepted the rules

/forcerules reset <player>
- This will reset a player's agreement to the rules
Author
xWires
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from xWires

Latest updates

1. Fixed the issues presented by NixTer

- Replaced "on any move" with "on player move" - Now using Skript effects to manage potion...

Latest reviews

Fixed all my issues quickly and from my testing works fine!
xWires
xWires
I'm glad that it's working for you properly now!
I'd like to point out a couple things that could be edited or changed with this skript.

Number 1: Your usage of an "on any move" event. This event requires SkQuery, and this event is called when ANY movement happens in your world. Every entity in your server calls this event every single time its position, yaw, or pitch changes. Depending on your type of server, this could be called more than an "every 1 tick" event. Because of this, I suggest changing to an "on player move" event. It can still get laggy but for smaller servers it will be a lot better.

Number 2: Your usage of console commands to give and clear effects. Instead of making console execute effect commands, while this works, skript has built in expressions for this type of thing.

apply infinite potion of blindness of tier 255 without particles whilst hiding the potion icon to the player
remove blindness from player
xWires
xWires
Thank you for the great feedback and for saying it so politely, I have now fixed those issues in the new version