- Mr.Ragtime, KiwifruitDev
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
Chaos Mode is a script for Skript that adds random and nonsensical events into the game across a period of time. Notes:
Tested with the following plugins:
- Chaos Mode may teleport the player at times, set these locations within the *.sk file's configuration.
- FunkySK and NoteBlockAPI are not required. View the *.sk file in a code editor to see configuration, as support for these plugins can be toggled on.
- The rest of the tested plugins may not be required, they are simply what were on the server when developing Chaos Mode.
- /chaosmanual <integer>
- Set the next Chaos event, if the argument is out of range then the next event is random.
- /chaospotion [<integer>]
- Give yourself a Chaos potion to force an effect to occur, even without Chaos mode enabled.
- Toggle Chaos Mode.
- Override the Chaos timer.
- Used for all of the above commands.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Chaos Mode 89
Chaos Mode adds random and nonsensical events across time.