• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

CHANGES:
- Changed all the heads used for items
- Changed colors of names and lore of items a bit
- Updated code to not require SkQuery or Tuske
- Code now requires SkBee (for recipes and NBT)
- Optimized code
- Optimized variables
- Added options to change strength of c4 and grenades
ADDED:
- Grenades/Stun Grenades can now be placed. When placed, you better run, 3 seconds later they will blow.

CHANGED:
- Changed grenades/stun grenades to a new texture making it easier to identify in a player's inventory (Recipes are still the same - Old grenades will not work anymore, I recommend offering to exchange old for new for players)
Grenade:
K8vFLbh.png

Stun Grenade:
oTVuT8L.png
Reactions: EthernalDragon
**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
This update now works with Skript 2.3.1 and Spigot/Paper 1.13.2
I have done a decent amount of testing but if you find any bugs please report.

Requirements:
- Version 1.4 now requires Tuske (Pikachu Patch 3). I am now using Tuske to handle custom recipes as SkQuery was just not having it.
- Version 1.4 now requires and will work on ONLY Skript 2.3.x Due to changes in the aliases, this version will not work on older versions of Skript. If you are using 2.2dev series or lower, please use C4 1.3

Changes:
- C4 charges now have a different texture. Rather than a skeleton skull, they are a little TNT block. Super cute. This only works when placing the c4 charges down. If you throw them they will still appear as a skeleton skull due to a bug in Skript. They will still work, don't you worry.
- Recipes now show up in the crafting table's recipe book, ex:
PWQst6W.png
- I came to realize the c4 charges recipe includes skeleton skulls which are not obtainable in vanilla MC, so I added an optionable chance that skeletons will drop their skull on death. This is turned on by default with a 75% chance. You can disable this if you give players skulls in a different manner. You can also change the chance.

Removed:
- I removed the update checker. This was currently being handled by SkQuery which has a poor method of doing it, so I removed it.
- Added stun grenades... no explosion, but produces a cloud of firework particles, deals damage, also hit player with blindness and nausea for a few seconds.
- As suggested by "Its_Craft" on Spigot, I have added in Throwable C4 charges. A player can place a charge as they normally would, or shift-right-click to throw a charge.

Please remember to review this Skript, it'll help me make this Skript the best it can be.
-Added permission nodes for crafting. This allows you to control who can craft each item.
  • c4.craft.detonator
  • c4.craft.charges
  • c4.craft.grenade
  • c4.craft.*
-Added version check. On future updates, OPs and admins with permission (c4.admin) will receive notification on login if updates are available.

Please review this Skript. Your input will help me make this Skript the best it can be.