• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hello everybody,

Since last update, I wasn't working on this plugin, and I'm using it on my new server (MC.PRO3RB.US) and I wanted to let other players to hear the jump sound, so I made it and here we are it's available for all of you :emoji_slight_smile:
The new link for the sounds can be found beside the sounds options.

Don't forget to check out my new server OPG4MERS @ MC.PRO3RB.US

» Ayham
Sorry about the last update, i missed the (No permission message) bug!
Because i edited the wrong version.

• Fixed:
○ Fixed No Permission to use LP message (BUG)

• I hope all of you guys to have fun using my skripts, and please do not forget to leave a good review. I've done a lot of work on my skripts.
• If there is anything i forgot to do please PM me or Discuss it with me in the Discuss page.
• Sorry for taking too long to complete this update and fix some known bugs, But now I'm done.
• This is a big update it has some new and good features and important fixes.

• ChangeLog:
» Added message when you do "/lp info" and there is no LP below you.
» Fixed Duplicated IDs, so now you can register launchpads with id test, tes, te and t .. and more with no errors.
» Added Help message "/lp help".
» Added Teleport feature (Note: if you have some registered launchpads before version 1.4 you will have to unregister and register them again to use the teleport feature on them) (to set the location of them).
» Registered LPs will not break if anything tried to damage it like creeper or explosion.
» Can't break Redstone(@ButtomBlock) below registered LPs.
» Fixed glitch where player can't break the block in launchpad exact location (This situation happen using WorldEdit (//set) or in some other situations).

• I hope all of you guys to have fun using my skripts, and please do not forget to leave a good review. I've done a lot of work on my skripts.
• If there is anything i forgot to do please PM me or Discuss it with me in the Discuss page.

Screenshot!
b6yHifU.png
Sorry for this bug! it's a small bug but i didn't noticed it then
» Fixed:
» Players that don't have LaunchPad use permission receive the no permission message when they move.
• Maybe users didn't noticed this bug too because most of servers owners gives everyone launchpad use permission that's why, and thanks god i noticed it :emoji_slight_smile:
• Thank you for using/downloading LaunchPads skript
Update Version 1.2
What's new:
• Added No Permission to launch message ( Customizable )
• Option to Enable/Disable LaunchPads Registration (Disabled by default) ( Customizable )
• Added New command (Launchpad) ( Customizable )
• Can use argument "list" in command "Launchpad"
• The New command is for Registering LaunchPads ( If its disabled the command will not work )
• Added Command Permission ( calp.cmd.launchpad ) ( Customizable )
• Added No Permissions message ( command ) ( Customizable )
• UpdateCheck permission now is cutsomizable ( calp.updatecheck ) ( Customizable )
Todo:

• Any Suggestions ( Comment in Plugin Discussion )
Known bugs:
○ Duplicated IDs have some issues with checking if ID is used or not example.. if ID "test" is used you will not be able to use ID "test" and "tes" "te" and "t", So that mean make your IDs different ( Will be fixed soon :emoji_slight_smile: )

Screenshots:
kqRaHwP.png
BnOjQyk.png
B2Pq1X4.png
ALwu7wB.png

02C25OI.png

» If there is any bug/issue please PM me or post it on Discussion
» And know that 5 stars always gets full support :emoji_slight_smile: