1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script Advanced LaunchPads [Custom] 1.4.2

Custom Advanced LaunchPads Skript, And has many features

1. Big Update » Fixes and new features » v1.4

Ayham Alali
    • Sorry for taking too long to complete this update and fix some known bugs, But now I'm done.
    • This is a big update it has some new and good features and important fixes.

• ChangeLog:
    » Added message when you do "/lp info" and there is no LP below you.
    » Fixed Duplicated IDs, so now you can register launchpads with id test, tes, te and t .. and more with no errors.
    » Added Help message "/lp help".
    » Added Teleport feature (Note: if you have some registered launchpads before version 1.4 you will have to unregister and register them again to use the teleport feature on them) (to set the location of them).
    » Registered LPs will not break if anything tried to damage it like creeper or explosion.
    » Can't break Redstone(@ButtomBlock) below registered LPs.
    » Fixed glitch where player can't break the block in launchpad exact location (This situation happen using WorldEdit (//set) or in some other situations).

• I hope all of you guys to have fun using my skripts, and please do not forget to leave a good review. I've done a lot of work on my skripts.
    • If there is anything i forgot to do please PM me or Discuss it with me in the Discuss page.

Screenshot!
    [​IMG]
Return to update list...