1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Script ♦ Advanced Player Info ♦ - [GUI] [UUID] [+4000 Placeholders] [1.8»1.12.2] » %20 Sale ENDS MONDAY! « 1.4.4

Show advanced informations in gui about any player, Last Cmd, Last Chat, Last Block, Loc, inv, etc

1. Holograms refresh interval - [v1.4.4]

Ayham Alali
    [​IMG]

A new small update but useful.

[​IMG]

» CHANGELOG:
    - Added custom holograms refresh interval.
    - Fixed a bug in the last update.. the auto config.yml generator was missing the hologramsList value.

2. Major Update » New Features (+12) & Bug fixes (+3) - [V1.3]

Ayham Alali
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for being inactive for a while, I don't have much time to work because of my study (my last year at school o_O ).

Anyway, this update has a lot of awesome features and fixes, And it's very important to update to this version.

NOTE: Before updating to this version you must backup your config.yml and gui.yml files, because you must use the new ones, then...
  3. [v1.2.2] Minor Fixes - XMAS SALE (60%) (5 days left)

Ayham Alali
    Hello Everybody, Merry Christmas I know I'm late a little bit, sorry for that :emoji_grinning:

I just made this little update with a couple fixes, but the important thing is.. XMAS SALE and it is (60%) and it will last to 1/1/2018, don't miss this sale :emoji_slight_smile:

Changelog: