• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• So can you do individual skripts/plugins for each server or am i missing the point of this? haha (ServerInstances)
    Hey there, love your skQuery fork, is there by any chance a new way to format slots in a GUI, if GUIs are even supported?
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Just the old format slot system is present in it, same as other SkQuery's.
    Eejayy
    Eejayy
    oh ok, i'll go over my code and see if there's anything else i did wrong then
    J
    Jacob105
    Try using TuSKe
    I have an error with ServerInstances.
    Could you accept my friend request on Discord?
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Done, but you could also private message me on Spigot or SkUnity as well.
    Hey LimeGlass.

I need your help, i need a way to undo a pasted schematic in skript.
    Do you know any way to do this?
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    The variables aren't numbers/integers then, try like

{_x} parsed as number
    S
    stokholm
    Hey again.

Thank you soo much for your help soo far.
    I got another question if you will be so freindly to help me with.

I need to place a sign on a block in skript facing east.
    I have tried wall signs but it is replacing the block instead of setting it on the block.
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    then try above the location?
    J
    Jonas12231
    Thank you, it's working better now. But there still is one problem: While trading every clicked item disappears. Do you know what the reason for this could be?
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    No, you need to provide more information as to why. If there are any errors besides that one error about saving after restarting.
    J
    Jonas12231
    Could you help me with a problem I have? I did a / ban and / unban system for skript now there is a problem, the problem is that I can ban players that never entered my server, and I just wanted to ban the players that are online and the players that have already entered my server only if they are offline. . You could help me not ban players who have never logged into my server.
    F
    FabricioSouza
    Does not exist: if arg-1 does not have played before:
    Blue
    Blue
    function hasPlayed(player: string) :: boolean:
    loop all offlineplayers:
    "%loop-value%" is "%{_player}%"
    return true
    loop all players:
    "%loop-value%" is "%{_player}%":
    return true
    return false

Here I am, spoonfeeding Skript. =p
    J
    Jacob105
    command /ban [<player]:
    trigger:
    # do stuff
    if arg-1 has played before:
    # do stuff
    else:
    send "&cSir this is a wendys"
    @LimeGlass I know you don't want people demanding support for your skQuery fork, but I'm just wondering if you had syntaxes for the type %potion%, for the "%entity% has %potion%". I can't seem to get tiers of potions even with the potion syntaxes on skUnity Docs.
    Regarding 1.13: All my addons should work on 1.13. If they don't I will be sure to update them asap. Report any errors that you may find.
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    You can private message myself or any sub developer co-working on that addon, or use the discussion page of that addon. Thanks <3
    D
    dudle
    check my pms pls
    Hey dude!
    So i'm running a 1.8 server and I constantly get a error when a player joins/leaves the server.
    Here is the error:
    https://hastebin.com/kujolirono.md

Hopefully you can help me!
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Seems like an error with packets, Try updating your server to a different version, can be the same version just different build. This happens sometimes for some reason, It may be due to the user not correctly joining the server or something as that is what has been said on Spigot.
    Hey,
    with your SkQuery Unofficial on my 1.12.2 Server, the
    register shaped recipe effect dont work. It gives me errors on /sk reload SKRIPTNAME. Do you know why?
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    The recipes might be outdated, you can use Tuske which has a newer system. Or you're using it wrong. Will look into fixing it sometime, maybe when 1.13 comes out and breaks some SkQuery stuff.
    Hello, LimeGlass.

In MIDI playback of "SkQuery-fork" you developed, the name of the sound is different, so 1.8 server will not play properly.

Please correct it.
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    I don't plan on supporting 1.8 with my SkQuery build as it was intended for 1.9+

I will be remaking the MIDI system to support it better though, I might make it into it's own addon maybe.
    K
    kirbyno1
    Please let me know when the add-on is completed :emoji_grinning:
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    It's called FunkySK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…