• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hello, I have an error of your addon "FacSK". I have this error: "Error occurred while enabling Facsk v1.0.1 (Is it up to date?)". Ps: sorry I'm French.
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Private message me the whole error.
    Limeglass!! Please make your own unofficial mundosk that supports 1.12! Please :<
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Tlat is still active. He will most likely still update it very soon.
    Andalmere
    Andalmere
    How about skrayfall? The tab feature is broken in 1.12 :3
    Digger
    Digger
    Ewww 1.12
    Hi! Could you make an addon for PlaceholderAPI for skript variables? Best regards!
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Skellett has the ability to grab placeholders from that plugin, but not create them yet.
    BrettPlayMC
    BrettPlayMC
    Link to the syntax? :emoji_astonished:
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    [parse[d]] place[ ]holder [(from|with)] %string% [[(from|for)] %-player%]

set {_this} to placeholder "%%player_name%%" from player
    Hello!
    I have question about your MySQL stuff in your addon :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:!
    How to get a list ( I mean this: {_list::*} ) of specific type like number from result, when result contains more than 1 thing :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:?

Thanks for help!
    Reactions: LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    It only supports 1 database at a time. But with the MySQL syntax you can disconnect from the MySQL, change the database and any other details you need, Then reconnect the MySQL again. Here is a link http://skunity.com/search?search=mysql#
    P
    piter909
    Will you ever make it like it was in SkQuery? Single connection per file (settings in "options:"). It is much better :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
    P
    piter909
    Also It will be great if you add index to any MySQL effect.

Examples:

set {_result} to mysql result of query "auth" "<QUERY>'"

mysql update "auth" "<QUERY>"

set mysql host "auth" to "123.123.123.123"
    set mysql username "auth" to "user"
    set mysql password "auth" to "password"
    set mysql database "auth" to "database"
    connect "auth" to mysql

It is great idea I think and it will make it much usefull :emoji_slight_smile:
    Hey man, i was wondering cause i seen you messing around with some NMS stuff you could look into grabbing the text from an anvil?
    Hey i'm sorry i'm posting this on your page but is there anyway i can get a bigger scoreboard then 10 scores as when i reach 10 scores it wont let me use anymore (looking for a skript plugin to do this or even a skript) Thank You!
    LimeGlass
    LimeGlass
    Is this using Skellett Stylish scoreboards? Because you can have unlimited slot numbers. Anything between -9999999999999999 and 9999999999999999 I believe. Still alot of choices.
    H
    HunterD123
    Ok Awesome thank you
    Hi, I saw the fork you made for SkQuery, I was wondering if you could add some texture expression, like on texturepack allow, deny?

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…