Fly Card

Script Fly Card 1.6.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

ShaneBee

Supporter +
Addon Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
ShaneBolenback submitted a new resource:

Fly Card - A simple way to let your players fly for a short time.

9B8a8cy.png

Ever find yourself playing the game, maybe doing some building, and just WISH you could fly for a short period of time? Well, your players have probably felt the same way. This handy little tool lets your players fly for 30 minutes. You can use this item to sell in your shops, or even use as a reward for voting. (If you have a plugin that enables using custom items in kits, you could throw this FlyCard into a kit as well)

Once a...

Read more about this resource...

ShaneBolenback updated Fly Card with a new update entry:

Update 1.1

- Added a fly time variable to hold players fly time. In the event they log out, and then log back in, they will continue with their remaining fly time

- Added a command for the players to check their remaining fly time /flycheck

- Removed from the lore of the fly card, the info about not logging out during flight... Previous fly cards issued to players WILL still work.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update 1.1.1 (Tiny Update)

-As requested by @Peivi, I have added stackable flytime. Meaning if you have 2 fly cards, and click them both, it will stack the flytime to 60 minutes.

-Edited the notification when you click a fly card, to show how much flytime you will have total when clicking more than one card

-Added an admin command to clear a players flytime and flymode
  • /flyclear <player>

Update 1.2 (Scoreboard)

- Added a toggle-able scoreboard. When the player uses their FlyCard a small scoreboard will shop up on the side showing how much remaining fly time they have. This can be toggled with /flycard

- If you use scoreboards for something else on your server, you can easily remove this scoreboard in FlyCard. Open up your flycard.sk file, scroll down to line #118 where it says # -- Scoreboard -- # and remove everything from that line down, BOOM...

ShaneBee updated Fly Card with a new update entry:

Update 1.3 [Flight Check]

CHANGED:

- Changed the command to see remaining time from /flycheck to /flytime

ADDED:

- Ever wonder if your players are using FlyCards to fly or if they are using hacks? Well now you dont need to wonder. Added in a command to check if a players fly mode is true or false. /flycheck will show TRUE if a player is using a fly card, if its false, that would mean they are hacking/cheating.

Update 1.4 [World Change]

Added support for a world change event. Whether a player goes into the nether or end thru a portal, or you use MultiVerse and warp to another world, the player fly time will continue.

[doublepost=1531856116,1523823900][/doublepost]Okay updates aren't posting to here, not sure why. But I have done 2 updates.
One major and one minor

1.5 [Combat Update]
I added in a combat system. So if a player is flying, and hits another player they will loose their flight mode for a few seconds (Default 15 seconds, this can be changed in the config)

1.5.1 [Tiny Update]
As suggested by Snow-Pyon I have now changed how the Skript loads, and it will check for the version asynchronously

Update 1.5.2 [Dev Stupidity Update]

CHANGED:

- So during my testing I had it check if a player (myself) was hitting a sheep (since I had no players online to hit) And FORGOT to change it back to "player" .... OOPS!

Last update for a little while I PROMISE... sorry everyone!

[doublepost=1535521679,1531863963][/doublepost]Okay this update was along time coming.
This is Stage one in my Efficiency update.
This update removes the periodical event for checking fly time. There are still a few more periodicals I need to fix, but this was just the first one I could get to work.

More updates to come
https://forums.skunity.com/resources/fly-card.471/update?update=1541

Update 1.6.1 [Efficiency Update - Part 2]

Changed:
  • Step two in making this Skript a little more efficient.
  • Removed periodical for scoreboard
  • Made scoreboard a little more efficient, removing most of the flickering
  • Added "Remaining Fly Time" in /flycheck <player>
  • Changed a few colors to make it a bit nicer looking
Next Update:
  • Fix scoreboard (Still some minor flickering during combat timeout)

Update 1.6.2 [Efficiency Update - Part 3]

Changed:
  • Step three in making this Skript a little more efficient. (Last step)
  • Removed all periodical events
  • Made scoreboard more efficient. A lot less flickering now. Still a bit, but I believe that is out of my control
  • Changed a few more colors to make it a bit nicer looking
  • Changed the overall look of FlyCard messages send when activating a FlyCard
  • Scoreboard now shows minutes and seconds remaining (Not just minutes)
Added:
  • Config...