Solved Skellett broke?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettPlayMC

Supporter
Jan 26, 2017
SkUnity Street
Skript Version: Skript 2.2 (dev23)
Skript Author: Someone
Minecraft Version: 1.8.8

Console Errors: https://hastebin.com/hanuzutine.vbs

Addons using (including versions):
Skellett v1.8.8aVixio v1.1.2skRayFall v1.9.5SharpSK v1.6.1.5MundoSK v1.7.5-BETA.7.125WildSkript v1.8skUtilities v0.9.0Reqn v1.2.0Umbaska v2.0 Beta 5.5.1 for Minecraft 1.10SkQuery v3.5.6-LimeTuSKe v1.7.4RandomSK v2.0WolvSK v1.5.4
(Note: I tried downgrading Skellett to see if the problem was fixed and it wasn't)

Troubleshooting:

Have you tried searching the docs? No
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it? Changing things in Skript and Skellett (versions)
Other Information: Before I restarted my server, I didn't have this error at all. Please, if anyone can tell me what is happening it would be great! Thanks!
[doublepost=1493580879,1493579032][/doublepost]Solved!

From when mathhulk was a good Skripter anyways.
From when I actually used Skript...
False. @BrettPlayMC asks me for more skript-related help than math now.
Yes, because I no longer have time to help him anyways.
Why are you acting so rude? There is nothing wrong with me helping people. I only made the core part of that script, and @BrettPlayMC has done whatever he wants with it since. I haven't touched the script since it was first uploaded.
HaHa you use mathhulk for everything. and you scripts are shit just asked 3 people
Honestly, what is the point of this post?

Please, refrain from posting derogatory comments, they don't help anybody.

Take a chill pill and leave, k?
Also, my names are better than "Staff-StuffMC"
Someone lock this thread. :/
[doublepost=1493731806,1493724602][/doublepost]
"A lot"
I credit him in like 2 scripts.
Lmfao.

From when I actually used Skript...

Yes, because I no longer have time to help him anyways.

Why are you acting so rude? There is nothing wrong with me helping people. I only made the core part of that script, and @BrettPlayMC has done whatever he wants with it since. I haven't touched the script since it was first uploaded.

Honestly, what is the point of this post?

Please, refrain from posting derogatory comments, they don't help anybody.
Wasn't trying to be rude

Status
Not open for further replies.