Official [Feedback] What do YOU want in Docs 2?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Could you have an addons filter?
For example, if I only wanted to see what RandomSK does with sounds and not SkRayFall there be a button to do that?
Instead of going into that plugin and then searching everything the addon does.

Could you have an addons filter?
For example, if I only wanted to see what RandomSK does with sounds and not SkRayFall there be a button to do that?
Instead of going into that plugin and then searching everything the addon does.
This exists with the docs already:
V27FQL.png

However, I'm looking at trying to add advanced filtering (and searching).

I got a really good one!
When you go into a Skript Addon in the skUnity, like MundoSk... and try searching for an effect or anything in the search on the top right, it will search the whole docs. Is it possible to make it so there is a new search button that will only search in that Skript addon or something like that?

This exists with the docs already:
V27FQL.png

However, I'm looking at trying to add advanced filtering (and searching).

But it doesn't work. It only works if you want to see ALL effects, expressions or conditions of a plugin. If you try to run a search with only one addon enabled it will reset your selections include results from all the other addons. You are also not able to select only specific addons after the search.

I got a really good one!
When you go into a Skript Addon in the skUnity, like MundoSk... and try searching for an effect or anything in the search on the top right, it will search the whole docs. Is it possible to make it so there is a new search button that will only search in that Skript addon or something like that?
@BaeFell said that she's working on a new and more advanced search system then the current, which I suppose, will have a way to filter the syntaxes of a specific addon, therefore, you'll be able to do such thing.

All possible event expressions (with explanation) and info if the event is cancelable.

code_language.skript:
Event: [on] [block] physics
Cancelable: Yes
Expressions:
 - [event-]block: The block the physics check is ran on.

All possible event expressions (with explanation) and info if the event is cancelable.

code_language.skript:
Event: [on] [block] physics
Cancelable: Yes
Expressions:
 - [event-]block: The block the physics check is ran on.
As said above, event-values have been added. I'll look into the adding the option to set an event as cancelable or not.