Official [Feedback] What do YOU want in Docs 2?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

When I search for something in the docs, and I click on an event, condition,... at the left, nothing happens. This only happens when I use the search box to look up something. If I search for an event, condition... specific to an addon, there are no issues.

Some legends say we're still waiting on the docs 2 to be released to this day :O
New docs have never been a focused project. The existing docs have proved reliable since their creation. However, we have been looking at redesigning and recreating the docs. Part of this recreation requires a complete rebuild of the docs to provide the best features.

New docs have never been a focused project. The existing docs have proved reliable since their creation. However, we have been looking at redesigning and recreating the docs. Part of this recreation requires a complete rebuild of the docs to provide the best features.
Nice one si.

A way to quickly create syntaxes by importing some file containing syntax description and all that good stuff. Possibly in YAML, CSV, plain text or whatever is easy to use.

Hi everyone,

skUnity Docs 2 are nearing release. I'm finishing up some features and making everything as smooth as possible. Before launching though, I want to see what you would like to see in Docs 2. My current mindset about features are ones that are essential to Docs and will be included before launch and other features which will come shortly after launch.

This thread basically serves as a place for you to say what you'd like to see, what didn't work well, what did work well and just general discussion about the Docs. All feedback is appreciated, but please keep it on-topic and constructive. Not all features will be added, but I'll be sure to consider every suggestion.

Thanks,
BaeFell

Something I would love to see fixed in the new Docs is that in the current Docs when you've searched for something e.g "holo" you can't click the options on the right hand side. Like I cant go to "Create Hologram". It changes the URL but does not scroll down the screen.

Reactions: DonaldTrump
Something I would love to see fixed in the new Docs is that in the current Docs when you've searched for something e.g "holo" you can't click the options on the right hand side. Like I cant go to "Create Hologram". It changes the URL but does not scroll down the screen.
Already suggested and answered, please read the full discussion before saying anything.

A way to quickly create syntaxes by importing some file containing syntax description and all that good stuff. Possibly in YAML, CSV, plain text or whatever is easy to use.
@Tuke_Nuke is making a Java way of automatically adding and updating syntaxes. I will also see about a copy+paste way of doing it, and would be willing to make custom parsers for each addon, if it's any easier for addon developers. I know different addons have different registering systems. The preferred format is JSON, but can work with others. If you have your own format already, please do PM me on here or Discord and I'll see what I can do :emoji_slight_smile:

Fixed with Docs 2 :emoji_slight_smile: