skRambled not working with WorldGuard

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Andalmere

Recently, i installed the skRambled 1.9 for my 1.8.8 server. But unfortunately the plugin won't work with the latest WorldGuard build. I wish skRambled will be supporting the new WG because i really need it for my faction server.

Is there any unofficial build that supports WG (Latest)? Help! :emoji_frowning:

PS: Staffs, you can freely move this thread to another forum if you believe that this is not the right forum. I don't know where to put this thread and I decided to put it here.

Last edited:
SharpSK has WG support
What i mean is that..

I need the factions effects from skRambled but unfortunately skRambled won't work if the version of WG is 6.2. I don't want to downgrade to 6.1 because when I do that, skStuff won't work. I hope you understand :L

What i mean is that..

I need the factions effects from skRambled but unfortunately skRambled won't work if the version of WG is 6.2. I don't want to downgrade to 6.1 because when I do that, skStuff won't work. I hope you understand :L
@xXAndrew28Xx is working on a new addon that will hook into the most known Factions related plugins (Kingdoms, Clans, Gangs, FactionsUUID, MassiveCore Factions, FactionsOne, etc), you'll be able to get rid of skRambled when it's released.

@xXAndrew28Xx is working on a new addon that will hook into the most known Factions related plugins (Kingdoms, Clans, Gangs, FactionsUUID, MassiveCore Factions, FactionsOne, etc), you'll be able to get rid of skRambled when it's released.
God damn, thanks for this information. I am really looking for FactionsUUID hooks. Thank you for the info.