I'm Back

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

mathhulk

Jan 29, 2017
California, USA
mathhulk.com
Well, if anyone missed me, I'm back.

Not entirely sure where to post this, as there isn't an off-topic section (considering this is one?).

Anyways, yeah.
Also, I am having troubles uploading or changing my avatar, any help?

New phone, who dis? :emoji_wink:

This section is the off-topic section, so seems like you found the right place. Are you getting any errors when you upload? If you are trying to use a Gravatar, they don't work with the addon we are using for those fancy letter avatars.

New phone, who dis? :emoji_wink:

This section is the off-topic section, so seems like you found the right place. Are you getting any errors when you upload? If you are trying to use a Gravatar, they don't work with the addon we are using for those fancy letter avatars.
No, it shows me the "Upload successful" alert, but when I save the changes the profile picture isn't updated.

I need to get back into Skript.

No, it shows me the "Upload successful" alert, but when I save the changes the profile picture isn't updated.

I need to get back into Skript.
Very strange. Mind PMing me the image and I can try and edit it myself when I'm back on my computer?

PS: welcome back to skUnity. I see you've been rocking it with those other guys for a while :emoji_grinning:

Avatar is all set :emoji_slight_smile:
Thanks bb. <3
I just created a paginated GUI for a server I'm working on. (cough @BrettPlayMC). Maybe I should share parts of the pagination with the rest of the community. I'm sure a lot of people would find it useful.
[doublepost=1485671296,1485670947][/doublepost]Sorry to double post, but how would I gain access to post in the Scripts section. I am probably just too lazy to read some of the reminders, but I am guessing that there is some minimum requirements or something?
Thanks bb. <3
I just created a paginated GUI for a server I'm working on. (cough @BrettPlayMC). Maybe I should share parts of the pagination with the rest of the community. I'm sure a lot of people would find it useful.
@itismejoey

Reactions: itismejoey
Sorry to double post, but how would I gain access to post in the Scripts section. I am probably just too lazy to read some of the reminders, but I am guessing that there is some minimum requirements or something?
The Scripts section gets posted to via the Resource pages. So you'd have to upload your script as a resource (just like you would on Spigot).