Xenforo Addon

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

CHNSMKRS

Mar 28, 2017
I would really like to see Xenforo linked to Skript. We could do some cool stuff like sending PM's to all users, alerting users - creating widgets etc. Would be very useful.

Not sure if someone would do that for free since it involve a lot of things: It would have to install an addon in your forum and another one in your minecraft server, also there is the integration which would take some effort to make them work together.

MySQL would probably be involved or some other sort of database for the website to speak to the server. I might be able to do something similar in PHP and HTML (maybe a bit of js) but I've got no idea how to register it as a Xenforo addon.

To make ad's/Spamming other's?
Its up to the owners discretion. If they choose to spam their players - so be it.
Not sure if someone would do that for free since it involve a lot of things: It would have to install an addon in your forum and another one in your minecraft server, also there is the integration which would take some effort to make them work together.
I would happily pay for it. Forums are very important aspect of a community - so adding a link between both platforms can really make your server appealing.
I could do the xenforo addon side however i don't have a license for xenforo xD
null it be a good person & purchase it :3
MySQL would probably be involved or some other sort of database for the website to speak to the server. I might be able to do something similar in PHP and HTML (maybe a bit of js) but I've got no idea how to register it as a Xenforo addon.
If I'm correct (probably not lo) Xenforo is in CSS. You need a .xml file to put it into your forum. If that is any help to you :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Its up to the owners discretion. If they choose to spam their players - so be it.

I would happily pay for it. Forums are very important aspect of a community - so adding a link between both platforms can really make your server appealing.

null it be a good person & purchase it :3

If I'm correct (probably not lo) Xenforo is in CSS. You need a .xml file to put it into your forum. If that is any help to you :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
I'm not spending upwards of 300 pounds for a software i could make myself in like 3-4 weeks.

I'd maybe if i could ever be bothered and or ever do anything in my entire life, tbf i've done it once before but never did release it and then fell asleep doing so. HOWEVER. i'd might be able to make a light weight forum software that is visually appealing and has some of the essential features of xenforo and has a built in API to connect with skript and get and set variables or whatever is needed.