block placed is chest??

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to check if the block I place is a chest or next to a chest
Code:
on block place:
    loop all blocks around event-block in radius 3:
        if loop-block is chest or trapped chest:
            send "chest"
something like this, didnt test

I am new but i Tested that it worked but I want that if you build a block (furnace) next to the chest or build a chest next to a furnace. It doesnt work when I do it with two 'if'.
Sorry for my english .

I am new but i Tested that it worked but I want that if you build a block (furnace) next to the chest or build a chest next to a furnace. It doesnt work when I do it with two 'if'.
Sorry for my english .
it depends on how you place your if statements, send me your code

Sorry for my english .
I'm sorry, but we don't give exact answers here because then we wouldn't be doing our job. You know how to check what the loop-block and event-block is, so try to get it working by yourself. We aren't spoon feeders.(not trying to be harsh, just the truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.