Why is this gui not working...

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matias Lund

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, i can't really find the reason for this not working, Skript says theres no problem with the skript but the server says that there are no command for /compassgui. Can anyone help?

upload_2022-11-29_20-13-46.png

- Thanks

(BTW: I have no Skript Addons only the Skript Plugin)

Attachments

• upload_2022-11-29_20-10-6.png
    upload_2022-11-29_20-10-6.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you are missing the "to player" at the end.

(P.S) not sure if that's the reason. that line should work.

Code:
open chest inventory with 3 rows named "Like this" to player

Code:

Thanks for the reply, and yes forgot to write that but it still says "Uknown command. Type "/help for help.". The standard message when a command doesn't work.

I'm new sorry, can you explain what "indentation" means when it comes to Skript?
Yes, an indentation is the amount per line statement. on the 2nd line, you had two tabs or eight spaces. you would have to repeat the same amount of "indentation" for the rest of the lines. if you don't want to have to space 8 times, or tab twice, lower the indentation amount.
Instead of:
Code:
command /compassgui:
        trigger:
            open chest with 1 row named "Servers"
you should do something like:
Code:
command /compassgui:
    trigger:

Yes, an indentation is the amount per line statement. on the 2nd line, you had two tabs or eight spaces. you would have to repeat the same amount of "indentation" for the rest of the lines. if you don't want to have to space 8 times, or tab twice, lower the indentation amount.
Instead of:
Code:
command /compassgui:
        trigger:
you should do something like:
Code:
command /compassgui:
    trigger:

Thank you very much :emoji_slight_smile: but still, when i use the command in the chat Skript tells me theres a problem in line 3 but i can't find the problem in the line. And Skript says it doesn't understand the condition/effect. Do you have any tips on this problem? And again Thank you :emoji_slight_smile:

Thank you very much :emoji_slight_smile: but still, when i use the command in the chat Skript tells me theres a problem in line 3 but i can't find the problem in the line. And Skript says it doesn't understand the condition/effect. Do you have any tips on this problem? And again Thank you :emoji_slight_smile:
My earlier reply will solve this problem.
[doublepost=1669753945,1669753914][/doublepost]

Code:
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.