[ PLEASE HELP ME ] Ersatz

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kqiz

Oct 3, 2021
Hey, Im a minehut server owner trying to make a sidebar that says your kills, playtime, rank, server uptime ,server online players.

But my PlaceholderAPI wont mix in and this is where i heard about Ersatz where you make your own Placeholders i think but i honestly dont know..

All i ask is that someone helps me because i have lost hours of quality sleep
1f642.png
trying to figure this out but haven't been able to
1f61e.png

Hey, Im a minehut server owner trying to make a sidebar that says your kills, playtime, rank, server uptime ,server online players.

But my PlaceholderAPI wont mix in and this is where i heard about Ersatz where you make your own Placeholders i think but i honestly dont know..

All i ask is that someone helps me because i have lost hours of quality sleep
1f642.png
trying to figure this out but haven't been able to
1f61e.png
1. Instead of Ersatz (which is outdated) you should use skript-placeholder
2. You don't even need placeholders for what you're trying to do, there are already built in expressions for all that

playtime = player's time played
online players = size of all players

For the kills, use a death event and add to a variable then showcase the variable
And for the server uptime, set a variable to now when the servers starts up and then get the difference between now and the variable

oToghty oh i didnt know it was outdated but ive tried skript-placeholder 32 times it hasnt worked
and also ive tried just doing %playtime% it said i couldnt

oToghty oh i didnt know it was outdated but ive tried skript-placeholder 32 times it hasnt worked
and also ive tried just doing %playtime% it said i couldnt
I just told you, it's `time played of player` not playtime and it requires skript 2.5+

I just told you, it's `time played of player` not playtime and it requires skript 2.5+
thank you ive done time played of player but when you have more than 1 day it really stretches out the sidebar so is there any way i can make it say for example "Playtime: 3d 14h 12m"? instead of Playtime: 1 day and 2.93 hours.

Also the playtime only updates when you rejoin.. Any way of fixing that?

thank you ive done time played of player but when you have more than 1 day it really stretches out the sidebar so is there any way i can make it say for example "Playtime: 3d 14h 12m"? instead of Playtime: 1 day and 2.93 hours.

Also the playtime only updates when you rejoin.. Any way of fixing that?
You can update it every now and then as you wish but you can just try to use skript-placeholders as it'd make things easier for you

to use it, try `set {_playtime} to placeholder "" from player` and make sure to download any extensions via /papi ecloud download ... if it needs any (https://github.com/PlaceholderAPI/PlaceholderAPI/wiki/Placeholders#speedpersec)

Thank you for all you help and im a dumbass i know but i still dont understand xD
I have had PlaceholderAPI installed on my server ever since i made it and ive kept trying skript-placeholders i thought if you had it on your server then it allows the PlaceholderAPI so i just went straight to putting placeholderapi placeholders into Skript.. lmao
But where do i put set {_playtime} to placeholder "" from player` ?

Thank you for all you help and im a dumbass i know but i still dont understand xD
I have had PlaceholderAPI installed on my server ever since i made it and ive kept trying skript-placeholders i thought if you had it on your server then it allows the PlaceholderAPI so i just went straight to putting placeholderapi placeholders into Skript.. lmao
But where do i put set {_playtime} to placeholder "" from player` ?
Well you do set {_playtime} to placeholder "the placeholder" from player right where you set your scoreboard and then use %{_playtime}% to showcase it,

Not even close
Code:
set {_kills} to placeholder "statistic_player_kills" from player
set line 9 of player's scoreboard to "Kills %{_kills}%"
oh lmao thanks i dont know skript
[doublepost=1633534841,1633533512][/doublepost]
oh lmao thanks i dont know skript
Bro.
Thank you so much,
Is there any way i can pay you back aka paypal,cashapp?
[doublepost=1633537444][/doublepost]
Not even close
Code:
set {_kills} to placeholder "statistic_player_kills" from player
set line 9 of player's scoreboard to "Kills %{_kills}%"
Wait, Just one last thing.
The kills, server uptime, online players, rank,playtime only updates when you rejoin..
Know any fixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.