Server delete list variables by itself

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilDaddyD

Aug 30, 2021
My server keep deleting this variable when i stop my server
{genss::%player's uuid%::blackwool::*}

Look out for errors in console on shutdown. But it would be way better if you would at least provide some information... like the examples that can be found in the "Help Request Layout"

My server keep deleting this variable when i stop my server
{genss::%player's uuid%::blackwool::*}
I've had the exact same issue a few months ago, I even made a post about it and the solution is there. Not sure if that'll work for you but I assume that you are trying to make a gens skript so you're probably placing these gens in another world, most likely a plots world and the problem is most likely the fact that skript loads BEFORE the plots world. All you have to do is install multiverse, setup the plots world again and it'll load before skript. That should fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.