set

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGContent

Feb 22, 2021
so i have this

on armor change:
set {_arm::*} to leather leggings named "&bMana leggings", leather chestplate named "&bMana chestplate", leather boots named "&bMana boots" and leather helmet named "&bMana helmet"
set {_max::*} to 15, 20, 10 and 10
loop {_arm::*}:
add ({_max::%{_x}%} * (-1 if (player is not wearing loop-value), else 1)) to {mana.max.%player%}

and there is no errors with it but it just doesn't work?

so i have this

on armor change:
set {_arm::*} to leather leggings named "&bMana leggings", leather chestplate named "&bMana chestplate", leather boots named "&bMana boots" and leather helmet named "&bMana helmet"
set {_max::*} to 15, 20, 10 and 10
loop {_arm::*}:
add ({_max::%{_x}%} * (-1 if (player is not wearing loop-value), else 1)) to {mana.max.%player%}

and there is no errors with it but it just doesn't work?

Hey! Please use the CODE tags next time you post code!
Can you please tell me what you are trying to make? I don't understand.

Hey! Please use the CODE tags next time you post code!
Can you please tell me what you are trying to make? I don't understand.

i have a mana system and I'm trying to make a set that gives you mana and the mana for my skript is {mana.%player%} and the max mana is {mana.max.%player%} I'm trying to add like 15 to {mana.max.%player%}

Status
Not open for further replies.