Friend Gui System

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Wambogin1

Feb 22, 2021
Hello I am using skript and would like to have a gui system that has two seperate built-in guis I have tried to make one but only get so far because I don't know how to make it universal any help would be appreciated. I will explain better to anyone who replies.

explain better please
Okay so I am trying to make a friend system ok. And they have an item and if they right click on that item then it would bring up a gui with two options "Friends" and "Friend Requests." I already have this done but I get stuck on the gui's inside of them. I don't know where to start for them. Here is what the options would do. The Friends option would open a gui that displays all of their friends online or offline and sorts the online friends to the top of the list as well can be multiple pages. The Friend Requests would show if the player has a request from a person and decides to add them as a friend and then they would show up in the list or to reject the request and they wouldn't show them in their Friend list. The only way to get them to show up is if a request is accepted and shows for both players.