Action bar doesn't work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireRoz

May 28, 2020
Hey, I have tried everything in the docs, I've tried examples & I've went through threads.
None of them work.
i really hope someone can tell me how to make an action bar.

Thank you
[doublepost=1612952609,1612879249][/doublepost]Bump

How are you creating them? Do you have all the required addons etc.?
I have skellet and I did it like that

Note: I want the action bar to appear until I tell it to disappear (modmode)
Code:
send actionbar "a" to player
And yes, I have the required addon (Skellet)

upload_2021-2-11_8-36-59.png

[doublepost=1613025484,1613025422][/doublepost]
How are you creating them? Do you have all the required addons etc.?
P.S no one uses the format for help, they use it for requests.

i got used to it with people not using the format at this point so i dont use it as well XD.

We're using it like this on our network:

Code:
send action bar "%{_honormsg}%" to attacker

So I'm guessing it's either a spacing error, or your addon/skript version being unfunctional.

We're using it like this on our network:

Code:
send action bar "%{_honormsg}%" to attacker

So I'm guessing it's either a spacing error, or your addon/skript version being unfunctional.
this is my script and it doesn't work?
Code:
command /a:
  trigger:
    set {_a} to "&4&lHI"
    send actionbar "%{_a}%" to player

this is my script and it doesn't work?
Code:
command /a:
  trigger:
    set {_a} to "&4&lHI"

What I meant by spacing error, is that you might wanna try:
Code:
send action bar "%{_a}%" to player

Rather than this:
Code:

When you write 'send actionbar' you skript would like the 'actionbar' to be a text (hence the is not a text error), like when you use 'send "hi"'.

Im certain that changing this will make your skript work - otherwise it's most likely a problem with your addon or skript itself, but since you haven't given us any info about that at all, we're not really able to help you with that.

What I meant by spacing error, is that you might wanna try:
Code:
send action bar "%{_a}%" to player

Rather than this:
Code:

When you write 'send actionbar' you skript would like the 'actionbar' to be a text (hence the is not a text error), like when you use 'send "hi"'.

Im certain that changing this will make your skript work - otherwise it's most likely a problem with your addon or skript itself, but since you haven't given us any info about that at all, we're not really able to help you with that.
well it doesn't work so ima give u info.

skript version - latest
skellet version - just realized its outdated, updating now.... god i sound like a computer. I updated it and i got the same error
Code:
04:19 PM [INFO] [TuSKe] Enabling TuSKe v1.8.2
04:19 PM [ERROR] Error occurred while enabling TuSKe v1.8.2 (Is it up to date?)

well it doesn't work so ima give u info.

skript version - latest
skellet version - just realized its outdated, updating now.... god i sound like a computer. I updated it and i got the same error
Code:
04:19 PM [INFO] [TuSKe] Enabling TuSKe v1.8.2
04:19 PM [ERROR] Error occurred while enabling TuSKe v1.8.2 (Is it up to date?)

What do you need TuSKe for? I'm pretty sure it's been outdated for a while. Just removed it myself due to it spamming my console with errors.

well the way im using the actionbar requires tuske.

Well I can assure you that I'm using the 'send action bar' successfully without the use of Tuske. I can only recommend that you try and remove it, unless you're using it for other stuff :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.