How to differentiate 2 teams?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2020
Hi! I'm creating a server with two teams, but when a player from one team looks at a player from another team, they don't recognize if they are friend or foe. My question is .. is there any way to differentiate 2 teams? eg: change the color of the name (I tried but couldn't)

give them some particle effect (not sure if this works)
add a prefix to there name such as [&1B] and [&cR]
giving them some sort of red colored armor.
thats really what I can think of off the top of my head :emoji_slight_smile:

give them some particle effect (not sure if this works)
add a prefix to there name such as [&1B] and [&cR]
giving them some sort of red colored armor.
thats really what I can think of off the top of my head :emoji_slight_smile:

Armor colors not because the armor is going to have to get themselves. I thought about the particles, but it doesn't work, I tried and I couldn't. Do you know any Skript code to make it work?

Armor colors not because the armor is going to have to get themselves. I thought about the particles, but it doesn't work, I tried and I couldn't. Do you know any Skript code to make it work?
I can try :emoji_slight_smile:)
[doublepost=1608307687,1608305976][/doublepost]
Code:
command /team:
    trigger:
        wait 1 tick
        open chest with 3 rows named "Team Color" to player
        format slot 10 of player with red wool named "Red Team" to close then run [make console execute command "/luckperms user %player% group set red"]
        format slot 16 of player with blue wool named "Blue Team" to close then run [make console execute command "/luckperms user %player% group set blue"]

Heres the code, I gave it a gui for ease of access how ever it does uses Luckperms for suffix :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.