Solved Is simple for you, probably.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Vrancianu

Sep 5, 2020
Hello! Someone know a skript who can execute a specific command every 2 minutes (COMMAND NEED TO BE EXECUTED BY CONSOLE) in a specific world? I want help, i'm new at coding. :emoji_slight_smile: Please help me someone :emoji_frowning:

And, u can write for command /effect ?
I want to give effect night_vision, if u can , at all players. U can, please? (TO ALL PLAYERS night vision)
code_language.skript:
every 2 minutes in "WORLD":
    loop all players:
        apply night vision to loop-player for 2 minutes

Thank you very much, later I will post another thread, THANKS!
No problem, it's just as the title says, it's simple for me.
Also, please next time try googling this stuff, it's really easy to find.
If other people would always make scripts for you, you may not be able to learn.

No problem, it's just as the title says, it's simple for me.
Also, please next time try googling this stuff, it's really easy to find.
If other people would always make scripts for you, you may not be able to learn.
I searched on google chrome, but i don't find this. I want to learn, but this skript, i don't find it on google, probably i didn't searched well. Sorry if I wrong something at this sentence, I am from another country :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.