Solved Skript with Worldguard doesn't work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

minepaoz

Jun 25, 2020
Server Version: Paper-1.14.4-b243
Skript Version: 2.5-alpha3
Worldguard that i Tried:
- worldguard-bukkit-7.0.1
- worldguard-bukkit-7.0.2
- worldguard-bukkit-7.0.3-SNAPSHOT-dist
Problem: can't use any Events / Conditions or any type of worldguard region

Code:
On Region Enter:
message "test enter"
On Region Exit:
message "test exit"
On Region Enter:
if player is in region "test":
message "test %region% entered"

Console when reloaded skript:
[Skript] Reloading test.sk...
can't understand this event: 'On Region Enter' (test.sk, line 1: On Region Enter:')
can't understand this event: 'On Region Exit' (test.sk, line 3: On Region Exit:')
can't understand this event: 'On Region Enter' (test.sk, line 5: On Region Enter:')
[Skript] Encountered 3 errors while reloading test.sk!
[doublepost=1593129383,1593128790][/doublepost]Is there a way to make it work?

Yea, I am pretty sure it requires WorldEdit, also you can't have WorldEdit and Fast Async WE together so that is also a problem.

Reactions: minepaoz
This is probably not the correct place for this post but do you have WorldEdit?
I forgot that, i have FastAsyncWorldEdit-1.15-190
[doublepost=1593171084,1593169051][/doublepost]Okay, i tried change FAWE to Worldedit and it works normally.
I'm not sure why FAWE has a problem with Skript because I can use FAWE normally.

I forgot that, i have FastAsyncWorldEdit-1.15-190
[doublepost=1593171084,1593169051][/doublepost]Okay, i tried change FAWE to Worldedit and it works normally.
I'm not sure why FAWE has a problem with Skript because I can use FAWE normally.
I think skript just doesn't support FAWE, I solved this by using chunks instead of regions with FAWE

Reactions: minepaoz