How to play particle with speed and force

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby

Jan 28, 2017
Hey, I'm on 1.14.4 and I am wondering how can I play a particle with a certain speed and force render in skript?
I tried show firework spark at {_loc} with speed 0 but that gives a can't understand error.

Beware - This causes slow parsing and might hang your server!
What you're looking for is show firework spark with speed 0 at {_loc}

@Blue Is it possible to specify the viewing distance? I tried with "show 100 firework's spark with speed 0.2 at block 4 above {_b} in radius of 256" but a few blocks away the effect is no longer visible.

@Blue Is it possible to specify the viewing distance? I tried with "show 100 firework's spark with speed 0.2 at block 4 above {_b} in radius of 256" but a few blocks away the effect is no longer visible.
The syntax is correct, so the only thing I can think of is the view distance being hardcoded into the game..
For future reference, see this and this.

Velocity and offset work but they are only documented here.

Status
Not open for further replies.