Trouble executing minecraft commands through execute console command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

DerpoDrago

Jan 15, 2020
Skript version: 2.5
Author: Bensku

Code:
Code:
on right click with end rod:
    set {item} to player's held item
    if {item}'s name is "&9Dragon&d+&5+&e+ &9Wand":
        execute console command "execute at %player% run summon area_effect_cloud ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"Magic",NoGravity:1b,Particle:dragonbreath,Radius:2f,RadiusPerTick:-.01f,RadiusOnUse:0.1f,Duration:100,DurationOnUse:10f,Age:0,WaitTime:0,Color:15360511,Potion:"minecraft:harming"}"

Error message:
Code:
Can't understand this condition/effect: execute console command "execute at %player% run summon area_effect_cloud ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"Magic",NoGravity:1b,Particle:dragonbreath,Radius:2f,RadiusPerTick:-.01f,RadiusOnUse:0.1f,Duration:100,DurationOnUse:10f,Age:0,WaitTime:0,Color:15360511,Potion:"minecraft:harming"}"

I have skQuery, skRayfall, and Skellet

I may be blind, but the docs don't seem to have anything about it
I've tried googling it and nothing seems to come up about this specific issue either
I've tried re-wording the skript to hopefully make it work, but I know I'm using the right wording

No, it doesn't work. The error message is the same as before. I don't think it's because of the "execute console command"

the error is
Code:
Can't understand this condition/effect: make console execute "execute at %player% run summon area_effect_cloud ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"Magic",NoGravity:1b,Particle:dragonbreath,Radius:2f,RadiusPerTick:-.01f,RadiusOnUse:0.1f,Duration:100,DurationOnUse:10f,Age:0,WaitTime:0,Color:15360511,Potion:"minecraft:harming"}"

make console execute "execute at %player% run summon area_effect_cloud ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:""Magic"",NoGravity:1b,Particle:dragonbreath,Radius:2f,RadiusPerTick:-.01f,RadiusOnUse:0.1f,Duration:100,DurationOnUse:10f,Age:0,WaitTime:0,Color:15360511,Potion:""minecraft:harming""}"