Solved Facsk not working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzTheGamer23

Jan 10, 2020
I am trying to recreate the FactionChat plugin for 1.14 using Skript and Facsk, but when ever I run the command, even if I am in a faction, it says I am not in any faction. I most likely have the wrong method of getting the player's faction.

Here is the part of it that get's their faction and checks if they are in one (I know, I will make it not detect Wilderness, SafeZone, and WarZone factions once I figure out how to get the faction name.)

Code:
command /fc [<text>]:
    trigger:
        set {%player%.player} to faction player from player
        set {%player%.faction} to "<none>"
        set {%player%.faction} to faction name of faction player {%player%.name}
        if {%player%.faction} is "<none>":
            send "&cYou are not a member of any faction" to player
            set {%player%.fcmode} to "public"

I just realized my mistake. I used the wrong variable. I did {%player%.name} instead of {%player%.player}. Also, how do I do the user id thing @TheCringleYT? Is it just %user id% (or user id when not not doing it when executing a cmd/in a var)?

I just realized my mistake. I used the wrong variable. I did {%player%.name} instead of {%player%.player}. Also, how do I do the user id thing @TheCringleYT? Is it just %user id% (or user id when not not doing it when executing a cmd/in a var)?
You can do the user id thing with this syntax:
Code:
%player's uuid%
# you can use this too:
%uuid of player%

Status
Not open for further replies.