Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

novastosha

Jan 11, 2019
SkUnity Street
My localhost server (For testing) every time i start him the variables of skript resets
How can i prevent that from happining?
I tried 2 things:
Creating new variable database
Making Some addons with java

As Malia said, you are going to need to elaborate a bit more.

Important things to note are server version, Skript version, and if you made any changes to Skript's config regarding databases. (Please note "latest" is NOT a version)

Under normal circumstances variables won't reset themselves, so to help debug this situation, we need to know what changes you have made to the base setup of Skript

As Malia said, you are going to need to elaborate a bit more.

Important things to note are server version, Skript version, and if you made any changes to Skript's config regarding databases. (Please note "latest" is NOT a version)

Under normal circumstances variables won't reset themselves, so to help debug this situation, we need to know what changes you have made to the base setup of Skript
Thank you :====)

1. Because i didnt know that Skript was open source
2. When someone have a problem with skript that doesn't mean that other people should have maybe because of My plugins this happend so i managed to fix it by doing Missing into the config etc...

Ok, please elaborate your answer on how you fixed your issue to prevent future spam threads, I literally can't understand one word of your answer, not trying to be rude. Use Google Translator
Well, Someone from Portugal tells someone from UK to use Google Translator, Thats weird... :emoji_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.