Solved Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

novastosha

Jan 11, 2019
SkUnity Street
Hello Community,

I have a problem usingd SkUtil Yamls

Code:
set skutil yml value "%expression-1%.Locations.%location of loop-block%.TYPE" from file "{@YamlLocation}\%expression-1%.yml" to loop-block

Problems i saw:
- Won't be writed in YAML file
- Console Error

Hello Community,

I have a problem usingd SkUtil Yamls

Code:
set skutil yml value "%expression-1%.Locations.%location of loop-block%.TYPE" from file "{@YamlLocation}\%expression-1%.yml" to loop-block

Problems i saw:
- Won't be writed in YAML file
- Console Error
Send the console error. Also, you should probably use skript-yaml

Here is the console error

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    71.4 KB · Views: 207
I does give me an error
[doublepost=1570793074,1570793031][/doublepost]Not really an error, But skutil said that yaml doesn't exist

I does give me an error
[doublepost=1570793074,1570793031][/doublepost]Not really an error, But skutil said that yaml doesn't exist
Can you send the error / warning?

Yeah, Same.. Here what the YAML File Looks like

But what i saw in POS1
is diffrient formatting than the two locations that i've sent you but they are all "%location of ...%"
[doublepost=1570883207,1570877526][/doublepost]They are improting the same Package and same expression but diffirent formatting :`|

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.2 KB · Views: 198
  • WHAT.PNG
    WHAT.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 222
Yeah, Same.. Here what the YAML File Looks like

But what i saw in POS1
is diffrient formatting than the two locations that i've sent you but they are all "%location of ...%"
[doublepost=1570883207,1570877526][/doublepost]They are improting the same Package and same expression but diffirent formatting :`|
Yea the one on the right is using the location as a value, the other is using it as an index.

The soulution? If you're thinking to make them both as values, Tell me how also
Well you could put quotes (") around the location, that might make it a literal. Or you round the x, y and z coord down.

How?

set skutil yml value "%expression-1%.Locations.%location of loop-block%.TYPE" from file "{@YamlLocation}\%expression-1%.yml" to type of loop-block

How?

set skutil yml value "%expression-1%.Locations.%location of loop-block%.TYPE" from file "{@YamlLocation}\%expression-1%.yml" to type of loop-block
`"%expression-1%.Locations.""%location of loop-block%"".TYPE"`

Thats why say i always i'm stupid in Skript
[doublepost=1570904122,1570903717][/doublepost]Still getting the same error
[doublepost=1570904168][/doublepost]Wait, I'm trying an other method

Status
Not open for further replies.