TempBan Gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

GrizzlyPVP

Aug 12, 2019
What I want: I Want a Ban Gui That Can ban anyone and that doesnt use the /tempban command for Essentials I want this to be a seprate plugin. Whats The Command? I Want It To be /Tempban <Name> Then a gui pops up

Verison: 1.14.4 :emoji_grinning:

Permissions: I Want the permissions to be Tempban.2row For Jrmods,Mods So They can only use the 1st 2 rows
And for the SrMods and higher I want the permission to be Tempban.3row so they have all the ban reasons and can perm ban! I would love it if you can make it so only people with the permission Tempban.broadcast can see the ban that you made and I want the ban message to be: <Name> has banned: <name> for <reason> <how ever long the ban is>

TempBan Times: Diamond ORE: 3 Day ban XRAY,Feather: 14 Day ban Fly,Iron Sword: 30 Day Ban PVP HACKS, EnderChest: 7 day ban for exploiting/Glitching,TNT: Greif 30 day ban,Book and Quil: Harassment 35 days, Creeper Head: Staff Disrespect, Compass: Advertising, White Bed, Minor Offence, 2 Hours,Wood Sword: Auto Clicker, 30 day,Book: Spam 3 day ban, Coal Block: Racism: 10 days,Leather: Inappropriate Skin, 30 day ban, Command Block: Botting/Raiding, 30 day ban,Web: FreeCam, 21 day ban, Armor Stand: Crouch Spam, 3 day ban, Dispenser: Lag Machine 37 day ban, Diamond Block: Hacked Creative Items/Duplication, 15 day ban, Coal Ore: 1 Hr Manual ban, RedStone Ore: 6 Hr Manual ban, Lapis Ore: 12 Hr Manual ban,Iron Ore: 24 hr ban, Gold Ore 14 day Manual ban, Emerald Ore: 30 day Manual ban, Diamond Ore 60 Day Manual ban, Slime Block: 90 day Manual Ban, BedRock Perm ban.

I Want A Ban message Permission: tempban.broadcast so Helpers and people with this Permission can see the ban
What I want: I Want a Ban Gui That Uses /tempban command I want to be able to ban anyone with this plugin thanks!

I want this by whenever u can get this done I REALLY NEED IT

Last edited:
It's me Nacho2012_Premi
Here you go:
command /tempban:
permission: Tempban.2row
permission message: &4You must be Mod rank or higher to do this Command!
trigger:
open chest with 2 rows named "&eBan Gui" to player
format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named "&cKillaura" with lore "&eBan the player for Killaura!" to close then run [make console execute command "/tempban %arg-1% 10d Killaura Detected"]
format slot 5 of player with steak named "FastEat" with lore "&eBan the player for FastEat!" to close then run [make console execute command /tempban %arg-1% 3d FastEat Detected"]

I'm not done with the other parts, I'm doing it in a pastebin

It's me Nacho2012_Premi
Here you go:
command /tempban:
permission: Tempban.2row
permission message: &4You must be Mod rank or higher to do this Command!
trigger:
open chest with 2 rows named "&eBan Gui" to player
format slot 0 of player with diamond sword named "&cKillaura" with lore "&eBan the player for Killaura!" to close then run [make console execute command "/tempban %arg-1% 10d Killaura Detected"]
format slot 5 of player with steak named "FastEat" with lore "&eBan the player for FastEat!" to close then run [make console execute command /tempban %arg-1% 3d FastEat Detected"]

I'm not done with the other parts, I'm doing it in a pastebin
A Bit of a problem the Gui comes up but no reasons its just blank