Skipt 1.13 gui error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georges

Feb 19, 2017
Skript Version (do not put latest): Skript 2.3.7
Minecraft Version: 1.13.2
Code:
command /maps [<text>]:
    permission message:^&aDenied.
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            if arg-1 is "official":
                open chest with 6 rows named "&bOfficial maps" to player
                format slot 0 of player with light green clay named "&cCave1" with lore "&7Made by BorisdeGoede||&7Min. 8 players||&76 Rooms" to close then run [make console execute command "warp WIDM1 %player%"]     
                format slot 1 of player with light green clay named "&cWestern" with lore "&7Made by xMegs||&7Min. 8 players||&78 Rooms" to close then run [make console execute command "warp WIDM2 %player%"]         
                format slot 2 of player with light green clay named "&cDungeon" with lore "&7Made by rickvander & SoMuchWessel||&7Min. 8 players||&76 Rooms" to close then run [make console execute command "warp WIDM3.5 %player%"]
same as
https://forums.skunity.com/threads/skript-1-13-gui-error.8334/

Addons using (including versions):

Skquery 4.1.1,Tuske 1.8.2-Pikachu-Patch-3, skRayFall 1.9.17,SharpSK 1.6.2

Troubleshooting:
Previously in 1.10.2 I had the same random problem:
Players can pick item in gui

Errors on Reload:
No errors in console

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it?
convert my tuske to skript gui but when i click it drops the menu item

Ps sorry for my bad english
Thank you

Skript Version (do not put latest): Skript 2.3.7
Minecraft Version: 1.13.2
Code:
command /maps [<text>]:
    permission message:^&aDenied.
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            if arg-1 is "official":
                open chest with 6 rows named "&bOfficial maps" to player
                format slot 0 of player with light green clay named "&cCave1" with lore "&7Made by BorisdeGoede||&7Min. 8 players||&76 Rooms" to close then run [make console execute command "warp WIDM1 %player%"]    
                format slot 1 of player with light green clay named "&cWestern" with lore "&7Made by xMegs||&7Min. 8 players||&78 Rooms" to close then run [make console execute command "warp WIDM2 %player%"]        
                format slot 2 of player with light green clay named "&cDungeon" with lore "&7Made by rickvander & SoMuchWessel||&7Min. 8 players||&76 Rooms" to close then run [make console execute command "warp WIDM3.5 %player%"]
same as
https://forums.skunity.com/threads/skript-1-13-gui-error.8334/

Addons using (including versions):

Skquery 4.1.1,Tuske 1.8.2-Pikachu-Patch-3, skRayFall 1.9.17,SharpSK 1.6.2

Troubleshooting:
Previously in 1.10.2 I had the same random problem:
Players can pick item in gui

Errors on Reload:
No errors in console

Have you tried searching the docs? Yes
Have you tried searching the forums? No
What other methods have you tried to fix it?
convert my tuske to skript gui but when i click it drops the menu item

Ps sorry for my bad english
Thank you
1) This is because you are using the god awful SkQuery GUIs... every one of the seasoned Skripters has been advising everyone else to PLEASE STOP USING THESE because they are riddled with bugs.
2) Switch to TuskeGUIs (since you have tuske already) you can find the documentation HERE
3) If you, like most other new Skripters, choose to ignore this advice and prefer to stick to using SkQuery's shitty GUIs then you need to add a wait after you open your GUI and before you start formatting slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.