Chairs in 1.14

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the code

Code:
on right click on stair:
  if player is not sneaking:
    if player's vehicle is not set:
      if data value of clicked block is between 0 and 3:
        cancel the event
        set {_o} to type of clicked block
        spawn 1 armor stand at location 1.7 below and 0.2 in front of event-block
        set {_s} to last spawned entity
        add "{NoGravity:1}" to nbt of {_s}
        add "{Invisible:1}" to nbt of {_s}
        set {_l} to location of player
        make player ride {_s}
        wait 1 tick
        set metadata value "chair" of {_s} to true
        while check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block]:
          wait 1 tick
        set {_k} to method "remove" from {_s}
        set pitch of {_l} to player's pitch
        set yaw of {_l} to player's yaw
        teleport player to {_l}

on packet:
  if event-string is "PacketPlayInSteerVehicle":
    if metadata value "chair" of player's vehicle is true:
      if packet field "d" is true:
        cancel the event
        delete player's vehicle

And here are the errors

Code:
[ERROR] Can't understand this condition/effect: add "{NoGravity:1}" to nbt of {_s} (Chairs.sk, line 9: add "{NoGravity:1}" to nbt of {_s}')

[ERROR] Can't understand this condition/effect: add "{Invisible:1}" to nbt of {_s} (Chairs.sk, line 10: add "{Invisible:1}" to nbt of {_s}')

[ERROR] Can't understand this condition: check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block] (Chairs.sk, line 15: while check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block]:')

[ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'method "remove" from {_s}' (Chairs.sk, line 17: set {_k} to method "remove" from {_s}')

[ERROR] can't understand this event: 'on packet' (Chairs.sk, line 22: on packet:')

1) Skript 2.3.x does not working on 1.14.x, you will need to update your Skript version to 2.4
2) Those warnings most likely mean you are missing the appropriate addon for those effects/events

It does work tho, I literally have it on a server and everything else works
[doublepost=1564239336,1564239279][/doublepost]And 2.4 is a prerelease, I tried it and it just kept kicking me out of the server for illegal argument
[doublepost=1564239847][/doublepost]Ok, I managed to edit a bit of the nbt code and I got a few new errors
Code:
[ERROR] 'nbt "{NoGravity:1b}"' can't be added to {_s} because the former is not an object (Chairs.sk, line 9: add nbt "{NoGravity:1b}" to {_s}')

[ERROR] 'nbt "{Invisible:1b}"' can't be added to {_s} because the former is not an object (Chairs.sk, line 10: add nbt "{Invisible:1b}" to {_s}')

[ERROR] Can't understand this condition: check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block] (Chairs.sk, line 15: while check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block]:')

[ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'method "remove" from {_s}' (Chairs.sk, line 17: set {_k} to method "remove" from {_s}')

[ERROR] can't understand this event: 'on packet' (Chairs.sk, line 22: on packet:')

It does work tho, I literally have it on a server and everything else works
[doublepost=1564239336,1564239279][/doublepost]And 2.4 is a prerelease, I tried it and it just kept kicking me out of the server for illegal argument
[doublepost=1564239847][/doublepost]Ok, I managed to edit a bit of the nbt code and I got a few new errors
Code:
[ERROR] 'nbt "{NoGravity:1b}"' can't be added to {_s} because the former is not an object (Chairs.sk, line 9: add nbt "{NoGravity:1b}" to {_s}')

[ERROR] 'nbt "{Invisible:1b}"' can't be added to {_s} because the former is not an object (Chairs.sk, line 10: add nbt "{Invisible:1b}" to {_s}')

Yeah, clearly it "works" for you.
All those errors prove it.

As I said, 2.3 will not work on 1.14, it won't even load, due to some entity changes and method changes in 1.14

Argue with me all you want, I know what I'm talking about, and its evident, based on your errors, that no, its not working on 1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.