1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

2. LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT??:

You can always check our our Wiki for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chairs in 1.14

Discussion in 'Skript' started by Emerald tip, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Emerald tip

Emerald tip Member

So basically the other day I found a chairs skript. I tried it, but it is old and doesn't work anymore. Can someone please help me?

Skript version:
    Minecraft version: 1.14.3

2. Runakai1

Runakai1 Well-Known Member

make player ride X

3. Emerald tip

Emerald tip Member

This is the code

Code (Text):
    1. on right click on stair:
    2.   if player is not sneaking:
    3.     if player's vehicle is not set:
    4.       if data value of clicked block is between 0 and 3:
    5.         cancel the event
    6.         set {_o} to type of clicked block
    7.         spawn 1 armor stand at location 1.7 below and 0.2 in front of event-block
    8.         set {_s} to last spawned entity
    9.         add "{NoGravity:1}" to nbt of {_s}
    10.         add "{Invisible:1}" to nbt of {_s}
    11.         set {_l} to location of player
    12.         make player ride {_s}
    13.         wait 1 tick
    14.         set metadata value "chair" of {_s} to true
    15.         while check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block]:
    16.           wait 1 tick
    17.         set {_k} to method "remove" from {_s}
    18.         set pitch of {_l} to player's pitch
    19.         set yaw of {_l} to player's yaw
    20.         teleport player to {_l}
    22. on packet:
    23.   if event-string is "PacketPlayInSteerVehicle":
    24.     if metadata value "chair" of player's vehicle is true:
    25.       if packet field "d" is true:
    26.         cancel the event
    27.         delete player's vehicle
    And here are the errors

Code (Text):
    1. [ERROR] Can't understand this condition/effect: add "{NoGravity:1}" to nbt of {_s} (Chairs.sk, line 9: add "{NoGravity:1}" to nbt of {_s}')
    3. [ERROR] Can't understand this condition/effect: add "{Invisible:1}" to nbt of {_s} (Chairs.sk, line 10: add "{Invisible:1}" to nbt of {_s}')
    5. [ERROR] Can't understand this condition: check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block] (Chairs.sk, line 15: while check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block]:')
    7. [ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'method "remove" from {_s}' (Chairs.sk, line 17: set {_k} to method "remove" from {_s}')
    9. [ERROR] can't understand this event: 'on packet' (Chairs.sk, line 22: on packet:')

4. ShaneBee

Supporter + Addon Developer

1) Skript 2.3.x does not working on 1.14.x, you will need to update your Skript version to 2.4
    2) Those warnings most likely mean you are missing the appropriate addon for those effects/events

5. Emerald tip

Emerald tip Member

It does work tho, I literally have it on a server and everything else works
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 27, 2019 ---
    And 2.4 is a prerelease, I tried it and it just kept kicking me out of the server for illegal argument
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2019 ---
    Ok, I managed to edit a bit of the nbt code and I got a few new errors
    Code (Text):
    1. [ERROR] 'nbt "{NoGravity:1b}"' can't be added to {_s} because the former is not an object (Chairs.sk, line 9: add nbt "{NoGravity:1b}" to {_s}')
    3. [ERROR] 'nbt "{Invisible:1b}"' can't be added to {_s} because the former is not an object (Chairs.sk, line 10: add nbt "{Invisible:1b}" to {_s}')
    5. [ERROR] Can't understand this condition: check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block] (Chairs.sk, line 15: while check [player's vehicle is {_s}]->[{_o} is type of clicked block]:')
    7. [ERROR] Can't understand this expression: 'method "remove" from {_s}' (Chairs.sk, line 17: set {_k} to method "remove" from {_s}')
    9. [ERROR] can't understand this event: 'on packet' (Chairs.sk, line 22: on packet:')

6. ShaneBee

Supporter + Addon Developer

Yeah, clearly it "works" for you.
    All those errors prove it.

As I said, 2.3 will not work on 1.14, it won't even load, due to some entity changes and method changes in 1.14

Argue with me all you want, I know what I'm talking about, and its evident, based on your errors, that no, its not working on 1.14